Hold me tight , ♥
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @ we will be okay if we just stay togethhurr / back to the top
my popo cook the best meal ever! :D
so i was in my relative's house not long ago.
my cousin, Brandon boy, borrowed me his psp for just a while.
i played metal slug!!!!!!
ho yeah babe. i love metal slug. don't ask me why, i just love it.

made me want a psp too!
it's so expensive! it cost like what, thousand+ or more??!
my hope for psp is now in a really l o w state.
lol.



my lil' baby brother was basically enjoying his time walking all about the house.
*squeksqueksquek*
brandon was like "i put the baby in the fridge, k?"
popo and i went like "noooo!! don't dont!"


so brandon was playing um, sega race? yeah.
i watched, he played.
& i asked "later let jie jie play okay?"
"..i play first. i drivee. you can sit behindd... popo and gung gung can sit behind... mommy sit behind.... baby sit behindddd", said him.
"..........", replied me.



if i could buy a psp(nintendo wii is waaaaay over my budjet), i want yellow! ^^
okays. fine, maybe pink? hot pink?
or lets just go with simple plain black/white.
mm, sounds good.
(dreaming)



my sister thinks blogger looks uglier than xanga.
I SO DO NOT AGREE WITH THAT!
(:



and though we both made our mistakes
and some we never wish we made
but we'll be okay if we just stay together



♥

Aloha
whendyw.blogspot.com
I'll get back to you.

The Girl
I'm not quiet nor am I loud. I'm cool B) HAHA.
I have great wacko friends, and people usually call us the "WEBS".
One and only love, Joshua Ronald Rokam. Love him sincerely much and I tend to fall in love all over again every time he makes my heart skips-a-beat
Finally my wish came true! Own a DSLR alreaaaady! XD haha. Come here more often if you want to know me better.

<3: 11months

Tagboard

Blogomogos

Burned

Credits