Hold me tight , ♥
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @ new and black! / back to the top
OBVIOUSLY. i've changed my layout.
again. yeah, again.
that's how bored i can be.
i like this one. it's plain simple and not complicated.



go download together by Ne-yo peeps.
i put it on repeat in my Ares.
that shows how much i love this song so damn freaking much.
ah damn, i might get over it soon tho.
but i still love any songs that i already got over it :p


mind me. i don't really kno what im trying to say?


since i'm in a happyyippie mood.
i'll share with y'all about what kind of photos i like.





i like photos like this



& this



baby, this!



this this thiiiiiss



more of this!





hah! it's proven that i love nature.
sunsets & macro photos are love!
lovelovelovelove. twit!



i'll share with you guys more about myself next time.
'till then.
supa hero is on her track!


♥

Aloha
whendyw.blogspot.com
I'll get back to you.

The Girl
I'm not quiet nor am I loud. I'm cool B) HAHA.
I have great wacko friends, and people usually call us the "WEBS".
One and only love, Joshua Ronald Rokam. Love him sincerely much and I tend to fall in love all over again every time he makes my heart skips-a-beat
Finally my wish came true! Own a DSLR alreaaaady! XD haha. Come here more often if you want to know me better.

<3: 11months

Tagboard

Blogomogos

Burned

Credits